Saturday, October 23, 2010

The possible partner?

Hey friend,

So I have a great idea: Let's blog about our year! This will (and has already been) a pivotal moment in our lives. By sharing it together, we can synergize and grow the buzz.

Did you notice the title? ACTIVE LEADERS?

That is going to be our thing. I'll deal with ACTIVE, you (and A) can run the LEADERS, together creating active leaders.

I like to think of this as the "idea" binder sitting in your classroom that realistically neither of us will remember to add to. (..I haven't yet... have you?). Instead, we can log in, jot down, or write an entry.

I feel good thinks in our future:
1. Blog
2. School presentations
3. Conference presentations
4. Book - why not imagine this blog as the rough draft for our "active leader" book on transforming a school culture?
5. The world - but we are egoless remember. It is not about us!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an amazing idea. A and I talked about blogging about the journey, but I had planned on focusing on my classroom journey...more for the kids and parents to follow.
    This virtual idea-binder is perfect.
    I too think great things are coming our way...what a fantastic feeling to make a life in the difference of children.
    Unleashing greatness...one active leader at a time.

    ReplyDelete